Complaints Procedure

If you have any queries about an individual application to join the scheme, you can contact us by email at

All complaints relating to an OSHCR registered health and safety consultant’s information, advice or activities should be directed to Complaints about individual consultants will be referred to, and handled by, their relevant professional body.

If you would prefer to write to us with regards to a query or complaint, please address your correspondence to:

Heriot Hughes Chartered Accountants,
42 Crosby Road North,
L22 4QQ