Create an account as a Consultant to join the Register so that Business Users can find you when they search the database. You’ll also be able to amend your profile quickly and easily. For consultants to join the Register, there is a fee to pay which covers the administration of the system.
- Please make sure you have read the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions for registered consultants before you begin the application process.
- After completing the information below you will be logged into the website. Then, click on your name at the top right of the page to access your Consultant Dashboard and complete your application.
- See also our help page, Becoming an OSHCR Registered Consultant for details on how to complete your application.
This website uses complex passwords, which must be a minimum of 8 characters long and contain:
- a capital letter
- a number
Create an account as a Business User to gain access to Consultants’ contact details and see their full range of skills and experience. It is completely free and you will have an unlimited number of searches.
- Only your name and a valid email address are required to create an OSHCR website account.
- Your personal details will be securely stored and you will not be contacted by OSHCR unless you ask us to get in touch.
- By completing the form below you confirm that you agree to abide by the terms and conditions for Business Users of this website.
After you have created your account you will be logged in and returned to the page that you were on previously.